One Year Blogiversary!

A Piece of Cake album coverImage via Wikipedia
I missed Hacking Christianity's one year blogiversary.  And none of you got me champagne, so I assume that means (a) you know I'm a teetotaler, and (b) you didn't really care.

So one year ago last week, I started blogging.  Here's some statistics for this, my first year of blogging.

The Numbers
  • Total Blog Posts: 348 (yup, almost one per day)
  • Total Comments: 738
  • Number of subscribers (via RSS) is 193 (it fluctuates wildly but it's been in the mid 190's consistently)
  • Number of Twitter followers is 117.  (follow me on twitter)
  • My Technorati authority maxed out at 52 six months ago.  Today it is 32.
    • For reference...the Methoblog has an authority of 50 ...and my next milestone will be when I beat Richard Hall as his authority is 90.
  • Number of souls saved: uncountable.
The Buzz

Thanks for being on this new journey with me and all the community at Hacking Christianity.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Yellow Sun Soaps April 13, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Much more successful than I, of course, you care much more than I. If I did almost a blog a day, it might be better. Alas! I lack discipline.

Richard Hall April 16, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Congrats on your first blogiversary. I'll have some cake with you. Do you have any chocolate?

I hope you've got bigger ambitions than beating me, though. I've been blogging over 7 years and I'm still very much small fry in the ocean of blogging...

Post Your Comment (click here for a pop-up comment form)

Questions? Read the "Four Responsibilities of Commenting"
Jazz hands! ~Jeremy

Comment via FriendConnect

Favorite Sites

Latest from the Methoblog

Search the Methodist World

Want to see more United Methodist responses to a topic? Enter the topic into this search engine and search ONLY methodist blogs and sites!

UMJeremy's shared items

Disclaimer: all original content reflects the personal opinions of Rev. Jeremy Smith, not the doctrinal positions or statements of the United Methodist Church local and global.
all linked or quoted content represent the source's opinions, not Jeremy or the United Methodist Church.

  Blogger Template © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP